Opportunities to challenge yourself and learn new skills. A tight-knit workplace built on respect, common goals and communication. An organization that sees you as an asset, not just an employee. Sound appealing?
In the past few years, we have experienced tremendous growth and are looking to keep the momentum going. We are a young fast-paced and growing company and offer our employees the opportunity for career growth through training and new job opportunities.
We’re always looking for new talent — individuals who value reliability, honesty, integrity, and a high standard for quality work. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume: email@example.com.
- Use tools to prepare, join, and construct materials for upcoming projects
- Communicate daily with several Production Supervisors
- Engage in some heavy lifting, framing, trim work, drywall and other activities.
- Must have knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of the residential or commercial structure
- Must be able to determine the tools and equipment needed to complete a job
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have strong communications skills, be well spoken, and present professionally
- Must provide your own tools.
The ideal candidate for this position is reliable and committed to consistently meeting deadlines. The following is a brief description of duties and responsibilities:
- Oversight of accounts payable functions including payable reports and lien release tracking
- Perform accounts receivable functions including preparing AIA requisitions and providing support
- Prepare job cost reports and provide project budget controls, forecasting and evaluation
- Oversee projections of backlog and associated revenue and profit projections.
- Review subcontractor reconciliations at project completion
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations including vendor, credit card and bank accounts
- Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to a monthly closing schedule
- Analyze financial statements monthly and report on variances
- Documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct, and evaluate the organization’s fiscal and risk functions and performance.
- Manage daily cash flow and develop and provide projections of revenue and cash flow to management teams to meet operational needs.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of systems supporting financial reporting, payroll, and banking systems.
- Ensure controls are in place to safeguard company assets and ensure integrity of financial data.
- Review and analyze financial statements relative to budget and contractual agreements.
- Coordinate annual outside CPA audit of financial statements.
- Assist with the annual budget process for operating companies
- Maintain professional relationships with vendors, subcontractors, financial institutions, and other company personnel.
- Excellent understanding of Cost Accounting in the Construction Field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- 4-year BS College Degree in Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 7 years Accounting experience with at least 3 years’ experience as a Controller
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, well organized, self-starter and be able to work well on his/her own
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience with full benefits package including vacation and sick leave, health benefits, and 401k employer match program. Interested applicants who are eligible should email their resume to: Info@urbanbuiltllc.com
UrbanBuilt participates in EVerify and a Drug Free Workplace program.
Eligible applicants should complete our Application for Employment and email it to us or bring it in person to our office.
4015 Foster Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21224