We are currently seeking the ideal candidate to fill the position of Production Supervisor for UrbanBuilt’s Richmond, VA division.
Position Summary: To manage the construction process including supervision of in-house labor, subcontractors, and vendors. Organize project schedules and interact with inspectors and clients.
- Management and supervision of in-house field crews.
- Scheduling of provided crews and vendors.
- Project Quality Control.
- Onsite safety inspections and maintenance of safe onsite working environment.
- Maintain control and reporting of construction contract budgets.
- Work with clients on production progress, open issues, change orders, and materials selections.
- Continue to build relationships with inspectors to foster production.
- Maintain and build high quality relationships with subcontractors and vendors.
- Daily communications with Production Manager.
- Hands-on carpentry work from time to time to help complete projects by deadline or perform service.
Position Skills/Qualification Requirements:
- Must live in the Greater Richmond Region or within reasonable distance from Richmond, VA.
- Must be able to manage a team, work well with others, and adhere to management directives.
- Strong skills in organizing job sites, following production schedules to meet strict deadlines, and communication a MUST.
- At a minimum, 5 years’ experience in construction project supervision for residential and commercial projects above $100,000 in value.
- Must have strong communications skills, be well spoken, and present professionally.
- Needs to have hands-on experience in construction in order to lead labor and perform tasks.
Interested applicants who are eligible should email their resume to: Info@urbanbuiltllc.com