UrbanBuilt has become the preferred general contractor for Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt in the Mid Atlantic region. We work as a development partner, from site selection through construction. Our feasibility studies help franchisees in the site selection process to understand the cost associated with potential sites and choose the one best suited to their franchise. Throughout the commercial construction process, we work closely with franchisees to help them achieve final approval of their MCO from Menchie’s Global Headquarters.
Click points on the map for details on completed stores and stores still under construction in the Baltimore, Washington DC, Northern Virginia and beyond. Below the map you’ll find testimonials and pictures of new Menchie’s locations completed by UrbanBuilt!
View Menchie’s by UrbanBuilt in a larger map
- Lakeshore Plaza, Pasadena, MD
- Centerpoint Place, Warminster Town Center, Warminster, PA
- Largo Plaza Kettering, MD
- Swede Square East Norriton, PA
- Rockville Shopping Center Rockville, MD
- Waldorf Shopping Center II Waldorf, MD
- Bronx, NY
- Lawrence Park Shopping Center
- The Moderno, Washington, DC
- Settlers Market Williamsburg, VA
- Perring Plaza, Carney, MD
- White Oak Village, Richmond, VA
- Germantown Commons, Germantown, MD
- Pan Am Center, Fairfax, VA
- Rutherford Crossing, Winchester, VA
- Jefferson Commons Shopping Center, Newport News, VA
- Market Square, Frederick, MD
- Lumberton Crossroads Plaza, Hainesport, NJ
- Towson Square, Towson, MD
“UrbanBuilt literally saved our business. It’s as simple as that. We are not experienced entrepreneurs, and were completely new to franchising. Trying to put a brand new franchise in NYC is hard enough, but we were truly exhausted from trying to find a location, making sure the designs were right, all while trying to just keep our heads above water.
Then came UrbanBuilt. They understood our specific challenges and setbacks, did all their work on time, advocated for us with other vendors, and did everything on budget. They spoke to us honestly and directly, and built the store on time, and were there when we needed follow up work and advice.
There are a lot of vendors, designers and contractors out there trying to get your business in opening a new store or franchise. Sifting through all the options isn’t easy; especially for beginners like us. We certainly cannot recommend each and every professional that got us up and running. We CAN recommend UrbanBuilt 100%, and we urge other franchisees to use UrbanBuilt. UrbanBuilt is a contractor committed to honesty, accountability and punctuality. Thank you, Urban Built, for building our Menchie’s store.”
-Jane Potter, Menchie’s Johnson Avenue, the Bronx Read more reviews!
Click to view enlarged images of Menchie’s locations by UrbanBuilt.